We’re big fans of Christmas here in the Wags Out West household, I put the tree up in November and take it down around Valentines Day. I love the Christmas holidays and wanted to share some festive cheer with our readers. So we’re going to run a Christmas Photo Competition! I also like to ‘give back’ as often as possible so each prize has a charity donation component. So when you enter for your chance to win one of these fab prizes, rescue dogs are also winning!
Whats up for Grabs?
I’ve divided up the prizes so that way we can have three winners!
1. A Ruffware Front Range Harness (offered by Pet Lovers Cafe)
This will be in your choice of colour and professionally fitted to your dog at the Pet Lovers Cafe in Maylands. This is a reflective and padded everyday harness that is easy put on with four points of adjustment and two-leash attachment points.
2. My reverse Dog Charity Advent Calendar (offered by WagsOutWest)
I’ve personally been putting one item everyday (25 toys, treats, etc) into a box to donate to a Perth Animal Charity and you can choose which one I send it to!
4. $1 per entry to your Charity (offered by WagsOutWest)
I will personally be donating $1 for every entry received into this competition to an Australian pet charity and the winner can decide which one! So the more photos submitted the higher the donation amount!
5. A fully customised Oscars Law Tag (offered by WagsOutWest)
This tag will be printed up with your dogs name and details by the good folks at Idpet and sent direct to you.
6. Some toys and treats from Oscars Law charity shop / IdPet
Here’s how to enter:
- Post a New Christmas themed photo to Instagram
- Caption the photo “This is my entry for #WOWXmasComp competition by @wagsoutwest”
- Tag @wagsoutwest in the photo
- Subscribe to this blog www.wagsoutwest.com (you must include your Instagram/Facebook/Twitter username in the subscribe box so I know who’s photo is who’s)
**OR ENTER VIA EMAIL** Send your photo to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget to also subscribe to this blog)
Runs 16 December 2015 to 30 December 2015 | Winner announced 1 January 2016
Unlimited entries. One photo is one entry. Perth based entrants can enter for both the Perth and Australian prizes.
Our favourite photo from a Perth based entry will win the Perth prize. Our favourite photo from Australia will win the Australian prize. And our favourite International photo will win the International prize.
The photo can be of anything Christmassy or Christmas related but must include at least one dog; your dog helping to wrap presents, eating a candy cane, in a knitted jumper, wearing reindeer ears etc
Photos will be judged on:
– The effort put into the photo/scene/costume/etc.
– Quality of the photo and composition (we’re not looking for professional but it’s difficult to enjoy a blurry shot!)
– Bonus marks for cuteness and humour
Judging will take place on 31/12/2015 by a small panel including myself, sponsors and guest authors.
Terms & Conditions
$1 AUD per entry donation is available to any registered Australian animal charity and capped at $100. The reverse advent calendar is available for delivery within Perth Metro or pick up from SOR.
Winners will be contacted via email and must respond before 15.00 2/Jan/16 AWST otherwise another winner will be chosen.
Enter the text or HTML code here